Saturday, November 26, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

...and it's meager beginnings. Generally on the Saturday following Thanksgiving my Christmas decorations are complete, both inside and outside. I'm getting off to a much slower start this year for some reason. So far I've only managed to take down the fall and Thanksgiving decorations and pull together the dining room tablescape.


Fall really is my favorite time of year and I was completely smitten the first time I found acorns and autumn leaves incorporated into Christmas decorations. I love the white acorns I found to add to my table centerpiece.



After finishing the table I ran out of energy and have little desire to even get the tree down from the attic. Hopefully my next post will be of my tree and mantle both decked out for the holidays.

3 comments:

  1. It's a very pretty centerpiece. I like the white acorns also.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I love the white! It looks like magical snow. You're very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I had a dinner for my hubby's family Sat. night, so wanted to wait to decorate for Christmas. However, I still seem to be waiting...It's pouring rain and dreary here, so I am not too motivated to decorate anything.

    Can't wait to see it when you are done!
    Gale

    ReplyDelete